We are the North of England stockists for Morganite Crucible Ltd of Worcester and stock all sizes and shapes of crucibles and accessories suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous foundries. Our foundry equipment supplies also include furnaces and spares, furnace linings etc.
Below is a list of foundry equipment items we stock:
- Heavy duty foundry barrows solid & pneumatic tyres single and twin wheels, coke forks and riddles / sieves - various mesh sizes.
- Moulders tools, watering cans, dry brushes, wet brushes, camel hair brushes, bellows moulders trowels and cleaners.
- Various types of diecasting pliers and tongs, wire brushes etc.
- Steel ladles welded and forged plus bowls only, stock graphite ladles, plungers, moulders studs single and double, chaplets, skimming ladles, annealed core wire of various thicknesses.
- Ceramic fibre riser sleeves various diameters, ceramic fibre blanket - various thicknesses and densities, ceramic fibre mouldable and adhesive.
- Various types of sand used in foundries, red sand, oil bonded sand, fine silica sand. Cements and mouldable refractory materials used for furnaces.
- Various fluxes for use as additives to molten metals.
- A wide range of foundry products like Coal Dust, Plumbago, Bentonite etc.
- Core glue, ganister, mould coatings, firebricks, Albo bobbing grease, core vent in nylon, various coating materials doe dies.